THIS BLOG WAS BORN OUT OF A DESIRE TO AVOID UNIVERSITY COURSEWORK
Well not really, but I often preferred writing here or redesigning the site than learning about chemistry.
I started this blog ten years ago in 2000, writing nonsense that I thought no one really cared about. For some reason though people still read it. There have been long periods of time when I haven’t written for a while, but I still come back. It’s like a close friend you share history with and although you don’t see them often, when you meet them it’s like you’ve never been apart.
The purpose of this blog has evolved and right now it’s a place for me to collect my thoughts and share interestings things. Please feel free to share your opinions in the comments, everyone is welcome here.
SOMETIMES I READ THE THINGS I WROTE SEVERAL YEARS AGO AND CRINGE
But then I remember I was 20-something then and now I’m in my thirties! I remind myself that I have met some great people through this blog, many of whom I consider to be close friends. Some of them inspired me to start this blog and they and many more continue to inspire me. I have bookmarked my favourite sites on Delicious, I’d highly recommend paying them a visit.
Good to know:
- I live and work in London, the best place on Earth.
- I am an accountant working at an investment bank (Chemistry and I fell out).
- I am married to loveliest person on the planet. Perhaps even the solar system.
- I love music, comedy, food and spreadsheets.
- I do not like Times New Roman or stinginess.
- You can follow me on Twitter for more frequent updates.
- Feel free to contact me. I promise to write back.